Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Barcelona Day 1: Shopping, Tapas and Sangria

I can't believe I haven't blogged about my trip to Barcelona! I think the 1000+ pictures I had/have to go through was/is a little intimidating. I am going to break it up by day so I don't have to go through all the pictures at once!

About a month ago I took a girls' trip to Barcelona, Spain. There were 7 of us and it was a whirlwind of a weekend. Lots of tapas and sangria were consumed and we saw almost every inch of the city in just three days! Day one we didn't have anything planned (ie tour, etc) so we took advantage of the perfect weather and walked around. We did some shopping and started our consumption of some of the best food I've had and some of the yummiest sangria!
We found a 'hole in the wall' tapas' place that was delish! I love the Spanish decor..so much color!
First meal in Barcelona...yummy paella and sangria of course. Finished lunch with some gelato!

Stay tuned for Day 2: Bike tour of the city and a cooking class!

No comments:

Post a Comment