Tuesday, February 14, 2012

LOVES

Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are a few things I L.O.V.E....

My sweet, silly husband. He makes me laugh, even when I'm trying not to.

My wonderful mom, dad, mother and father in law. They are four of the most selfless people. We miss them everyday and can't wait for them to visit!
Best parents in the whole wide world!


My families!

My adorable niece and nephew. They give the best hugs in the world. We miss these little nuggets. And....we’ll have a new niece or nephew in August! Yay!

My fabulous friends. No matter how long between seeing each other, we pick right back up.
Friends, we need to start taking pictures when we see each other. I had to go WAY back for some of these :-)
This little cutie. Today is his first Valentine’s! Cutest little love bug I've ever seen.

Running. It keeps me sane! I think the saying goes...running is cheaper than therapy. Ha! I think I’ll stick to it. Looking forward to running in Europe and making new running friends!

Internet. Because without it I wouldn’t be able to keep up with my loved ones as easy or often as I please.
(Sorry no picture, what does internet look like anyway? ;-)

These are just a few things I LOVE but they are the BEST things. I hope your day was filled with lots of LOVE. Really, I hope everyday is filled with lots LOVE!
Source
XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post!!! You are a very special daughter filled with so much love for everyone. I hope your day was filled with fun with your new friends since your husband is out of town.

    ReplyDelete