Sunday, August 26, 2012

Kasey Is Here!

When I was scanning through all my pictures, looking for ones of me and Kasey, two things were obvious....1. Kasey and I need to some new pictures together and 2. Man, we had a good time in grad school! Unfortunately, the most recent pictures I have of us are from my wedding because I have only seen her 3 times since we moved overseas (big frowny face). BUT, she is here all the way from Austin, Texas and we have a fun filled week exploring Scotland and there are bound to be some great pictures and stories to add to the repertoire of pictures throughout our friendship. We are starting the week in Edinburgh at Military Tattoo and Fringe Festival and ending it hanging out with Her Majesty the Queen at the Braemar gathering. You'll have to tune in next week to find out what those events are and how much fun we had!




Here's to best friends and new memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment