Friday, November 30, 2012

Coastal Hike

While the guys were road-trippin' to Northern England to pick up Ryan's Defender, Laine, Debbie and I decided we should get out and make the most of our day. It was going to be a beautiful day so we opted for a coastal hike just north of Aberdeen at Forvie Sands. This was actually my first Explorers hike with the AWA back in February in which it was really foggy and my pictures didn't turn out so well. I was pleased to replace those foggy pictures with these beautiful clear ones.

Beautiful Hackley Bay
We hiked about 8 miles and though it was cold we had the sunshine with us all the way; well, until it started to set at 3:00 in which we had to high tail it back to the car. We made it just in time and all in all, it was a great day with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment