Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas....

With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

What I failed to mention in my last post is that I had a perfect setting for decorating our house for Christmas. It snowed off and on all weekend making the landscape a wintry wonderland. And between the snow and my Christmas song station, I couldn't have asked for better setting to decorate our tree. Can't you see why I got upset over things not going perfectly? My setting was perfect, shouldn't everything else be? It is now (we'll sort of but I'll tell that story later), so that's all that matters :-)
Pre-Wednesday snow
And since Saturday, we've pretty much had snow everyday. It really snowed last night and we woke up to a fresh blanket. 





I am really hoping the snow keeps up enough for us to have a snowy white Christmas but not enough to put us in danger when driving! The roads have been okay so far but if the temperatures continue to drop, things could get icy! Fingers crossed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment