Friday, December 28, 2012

Happy Birthday, Ryan Tom!!!

(No Christmas song for this post because Ryan’s birthday is not to be confused with Christmas :-)

My hubby turned the big 3-0 last Thursday! I attempted a surprise party and all in all the party was a huge success but not so much a surprise. Ryan usually gets home around 7pm each evening so I arranged for our friends to be picked up by a taxi at 6 and be at our house at the latest 6:30. Well, since it’s Christmas time things are slower in the office and Ryan decided to head home way before it was time. When I talked to him on the phone all I could think to say was don’t come home until 6:45, he didn’t ask questions but I’m pretty sure he knew what was up. Regardless, it was a great time with great friends celebrating a pretty great guy. A big thank you again for all that made this ‘surprise’ possible!!

SURPRISE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment