Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Ryan and I celebrated 2 years of wedded bliss on January 23rd. It's hard to believe that in two years, we got married, moved to Singapore and now to Scotland! Talk about a whirl wind but I wouldn't have it any other way. The last two years have been very exciting for Ryan and me with all the traveling we have been privileged to do but it has also been a very great learning experience for us. When you're thrown into a completely new environment with no friends or family, you learn to depend on each other in ways you never had to before. I am truly blessed to be on this journey with Ryan. I can't wait to see what this next chapter has in store for us.

I never get tired of remembering this day...





Love you, Ryan Tom!

No comments:

Post a Comment