Tuesday, September 11, 2012

And All That Jazz

I am thankful for the friends I have made here for many reasons but one that tops this list is that I don't have drag my hubby to the theater because I have awesome girl friends to go with me. The one time I drug him to The Lion King has full-filled all of his theater desires for the rest of his life. Men dancing in tights just really isn't his thing. He just doesn't appreciate the arts ;-) and I think my living room dancing is enough for him.

Last Wednesday, 6 of us headed out to see CHICAGO at His Majesty's Theatre. This was my third show at the theater and it gets better every time. The auditorium holds about 1,500 people and the decor is very cozy and inviting.


We all enjoyed a pre-theater dinner at Pavarotti's which is just a 45 second walk to the theater. Since we didn't have time for dessert before the show, we ran over during intermission where our dessert was waiting on us. Not a bad set up at all!

The show was great! Some of my favorite music comes from this musical and I found myself singing All That Jazz and Cell Block Tango for days after. If you haven't seen a show at HMT, it's a must. It's Aberdeen's little treat!


No comments:

Post a Comment