(In no specific order)
1. Braemar games. Simply because I love competition and sports, but most importantly being at an event with Her Majesty and seeing her in person!
2. Military tattoo festival. One, it was my first "event" of the Scotland trip but really enjoyed the patriotism, never ending bag pipes, and the beautiful view of the castle!
3. Fringe festival. Out of the Blue, Vocal Orchestra, and Flash Mob rocked my socks off. Probably some of the most talented people! Along with walking through the streets of Edinburgh, it was an amazing experience.
4. Dancing at Espionage. It reminded me of grad school and so nice knowing we can still get crazy together even creeping up onto our 30s! Ha.
|None of the actual dancing pictures are appropriate for this blog. Ha, just kidding!|
5. St. Andrews. I just fell in love with that town. Everything about it; 18th hole bridge with hot Canadians, Will and Kate's (star struck) old stomping grounds, amazing ice cream, the coast.....the list could go on!!!
|The hot Canadians that insisted we get in their picture.|