Monday, October 1, 2012

Faye Is Coming!

My bestie from college is on her way to Scotland! It's hard to believe we've been friends for 11 years. Faye was my first friend at Texas Tech (yay for Chitwood dorm) and we've pretty much been best friends ever since. She's how I know Ryan initially (we didn't start dating til way after our first meeting) so I guess I have lots to thank her for ;-) And, she is newly engaged so I can't wait to talk wedding stuff all week while we explore Dublin, Ireland and NE Scotland. Her mom, Donna, is coming along (she said she'll make us Ryan chicken and dumplings while she's here...yum-mo) and Faye gets to spend her birthday (3-0!!) in the land of golf and Wills and Kate (two of her favorite things)! I'm anxiously awaiting her arrival and I have a week of fun planned so, excuse me, I'll be back next week!
She caught the bouquet at my wedding 2 1/2 years ago!


No comments:

Post a Comment