Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Mom and Dad's Trip Recap: St. Andrews

We stopped in St. Andrews on our way back to Aberdeen from Edinburgh. St. Andrews remains my favorite town in Scotland and I think my parents were pretty keen on it as well. We made the loop, stopping at the cathedral, Mom and Dad making a quick stop at the British Golf Museum and then making our way to the 18th hole and Swilcan Bridge. We stopped for a pint and nachos at the Dunvegan Hotel before calling it a day and making our way back to Aberdeen.








Love this picture of Dad being silly!
He still prefers American beer. Silly man :)


St. Andrews was a perfect ending to our little road trip!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha, silly dad! I like the Swilcan from that view (the one with your folks). Its always taken with the old club house in the background, but I like this view better. And the clouds look like spotlights. Very neat :-)

    ReplyDelete